Thursday, September 30, 2010

This crowbar is pretty frickin' sweet

Game Title: Half Life

Developed by: Valve

If you know games, you probably know or played Half Life. Originally released on the PC in 1998, Half Life was pretty revoluationary for it's time. I don't know much about it. I picked up the PS2 port and started playing.

You play as Gordon Freeman and scientist who's company accidentally opens a portal to another world/dimension. Then you fight some aliens.

I don't really know what's going on because after 3 hours of playing I quit for the night and forgot to fully save (I had been Quick Saving). So, the next day, no save file. I've gotten so use to my PS3 games auto saving that whenever I play a PS2 game I actually forget to save. It's annoying. It's not the first time (I'm looking at you, Ultimate Spider-Man).

So, Half Life will have to wait, because I got pissed I lost three hours or time and just decided to start Half Life 2 on The Orange Box. Look for a Half Life review sometime in the future.


Next Level: The Orange Box/Half Life 2, Half Life 2 episode 1, and Half Life 2 episode 2

No comments: