Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Marky Mark as Nathan Drake?! I don't feel these vibrations.

As reported here:

http://kotaku.com/5698269/mark-wahlberg-will-be-nathan-drake-deniro-could-be-drakes-dad

I have nothing against Mark Wahlberg. I think he's a pretty good actor and I've enjoyed a number of his movies.

However, I love Uncharted. The games are simply amazing. The stories, the characters, graphics, game play, etc, etc, etc. Everything about them are just fantastic.

I don't have high hopes for this. Especialy the mention that Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci will play his "father" and "uncle." What gives. Both great actors with great movies under their belts. But, I can't see either guy the Uncharted universe.

So, here's my casting choices:

Nathan Drake: Nolan North
Sully: Bruce Campbell
Elena: Kristen Bell
Zoe: Claudia Black
Harry Flynn: James Marsters

Maybe not perfect, but it's my blog.

Just chock this up to another Hollywood video game adaptation that misses the mark.

No comments: