Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been a while.

So, almost a year and a half has gone by since my first post. Seven months since my last post. Where have I been. Well, I've been gaming a ton. And, I can say that I have stayed on top of every new game I have picked up so far this year, of which there have been many.

It was a productive weekend and I actually finished both Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes and Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles.

Now back to being lazy and infrequently updating this blog. After I pick up Uncharted 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations I should be able to get back into some older stuff.

Here is my updated list, soon to include Batman Arkham City.

X-Box 360
Castle Crashers

Wii
Madworld
The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

PS2
Fatal Frame 2
Fatal Frame 3
Half Life
Haunting Ground
Obscure
Psychonauts
Resident Evil 4
Rise of Kasai

X-Box
Darkwatch

Game Cube
Killer 7

PS1
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Parasite Eve 2

No comments: